About Fitworks Corrective Therapy
Gary Rumel is the founder of Fitworks Corrective Therapy, L.L.C. and as a physiologist, specializes in correcting musculoskeletal imbalances. In 2000, Gary pioneered a method proven to correct scoliosis, lordosis, and kyphosis naturally. He has taken sixty-plus people off waiting lists for scheduled surgery. He has also developed "The Decompression Band" which helps to relieve bulging disc discomfort in the spine.
Where did Gary get his education and experience?
- University of Utah and Salt Lake Community Collage.
- Massachusetts Boston Mission served two years for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- Married and raised six beautiful and amazing children.
- Gary worked as an Apprentice for eight years and Journeyman for 12 years at Rumel Pattern and Manufacturing, an 85 year old family company. Rumel Pattern & Manufacturing was a fourth generation company that was internationally recognized for premium quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. They were product development specialists for industrial, architectural, aerospace, medical and mechanical parts and equipment.
- Gary also taught himself part time after work, how to design and build houses. He did so five times.
- Gary retired at age 40, his life was paid for. No debt …“freedom.”
- Gary graduated from Reebok University in the study of Reactive Neuromuscular Training, Biomechanics of the Body, Mobility, Stability of Joints and advance Flexibility Training.
- Gary graduated from the Myotherapy College of Utah in the following: Swedish massage, Namikoshi Shiatsu, Acu-therapy, Polarity, Acupressure, and Deep tissue massage.
- Along with his formal education, he studied so much anatomy on his own that he just started seeing (Inspired really) how to correct “musculoskeletal imbalances” and created “Corrective Therapy” (he coined that phrase).
- Gary is the founder of Fitworks Corrective Therapy, L.L.C. and as a physiologist, who specializes in correcting musculoskeletal imbalances. In 2000, Gary pioneered a method proven to correct scoliosis, lordosis, and kyphosis naturally. He has taken sixty-plus people off waiting lists for scheduled surgery. Gary has helped to change the health of well over 4,000 people and counting.
- He has also developed "The Decompression Band" which helps to relieve bulging disc discomfort in the spine.
- He entered the real estate market part time where he bought, remodeled and sold seven houses. Each home took 30 days to remodel and sold within 60 days.
- Helping improve the health of others has turned into a cause bigger than he.
- Gary is a pioneer and a game changer in the Health Industry!
Where is this business going?
We have worked from an office, one-on-one with our clients for over fourteen years, perfecting our techniques and seeing results. Now that we have proven what we do really works, we are ready to take it to the next level. We have developed a program called "Perfect Posture and Function" where we offer our techniques to clients who are not able to work one-on-one with us, and instead, use our Perfect Posture and Function book and tools. The results are still amazing! Now, we want to offer this incredible opportunity to you, in your own home (via internet order) or workplace (via pre-paid workshops or public speaking engagements)!